My Blog List

Saturday 7 January 2012

I resolve to blog dis 2012

Good start for 1st week of new jan 2012..

Well, it seems ages I dont get bothered dis blogging stuff since I was in a campus life back then in Sintok UUM..how i miss de old good days..

Im really want share something dat important events,good sharing and thought and cherish or sad moments dat happened in my life so far but yet still didnt get a chance to do so..

And...Here my passion starts..Tadaa..pls welcome me in dis wonderful blog world for all talented bloggers esp who is read dis..thanks..U rock!!

Just following my super duper my gorgeous bestie ever..Grace@bella ace..miss u babe.

Truly adore dis coming challenges in dragon year..

2 comments:

  1. Icka!! Yeay!!! Finally!! My bestie become a blogger juga..hehe..Bah..update..jgn x update..following you.... ^_^
    Looking forward for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dulu ada blog jg tp x rajin kn..ko tahula..mls thp gaban..okay..will sedaya upaya mengupdate blog yg humble ni..

    ReplyDelete